All communications t/as Zest4 is committed to data protection and data privacy. With the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) becoming enforceable on 25th May 2018, we have undertaken a GDPR readiness programme to review our entire company, the way we handle data and the way in which we use it to provide our services.
Our GDPR readiness programme is looking at the following areas:
- Staff training and awareness – How GDPR, the Data Protection Bill and the ePrivacy Regulation will impact clients, employees and the supply chain.
- Supplier Management – ensuring all appropriate security, organisational controls and governance processes meet the demands of our clients and of Zest4 as it continues to grow.
- Development – ensuring we maintain our commitment to best practice and developing systems which meet recognised security standards and making sure we meet our commitment to privacy by design.
- Individuals rights – refining our approach to handling requests for data, or the handling of data, to meet the new demands of GDPR (including the right of subject access, cease processing requests and erasure of personal data)
- Data retention – confirming data retention periods meet contractual, legal and organisational requirements.
- Privacy Notices – reviewing all notices to inform clients and employees of the way we handle their data.
Here at Zest4 we are fully committed to the principles of data protection and to safeguarding our data and that of our clients – as such we pledge that we shall be fully prepared for GDPR and that we will exceed our clients’ expectations before GDPR is enforced.
For any questions, please contact our service team
Zest4 Service Team
50 Alderley Rd